This is a generic page. It contains the Contact Form and the Google Map, displaying them at the bottom of the page right before the footer. It uses Oxygenbuilder's "Generic Page with Contact Form Template". The modifications on this page are:
- Main Menu and Footer: These are predefined and display on every page
- Hero: The "Hero" is an image displayed right below the main menu near the top of the page.
- Featured Image: this is the image displayed right below the main menu
- Title: this Wordpress' page title and is displayed OVER the hero image (the "featured image")
- Page Title: this displays right below the Featured Image
- Page Description: this is a WYSIWYG display, and is the user-modifiable body of the page
The hero image is modified using the rest of the options on this page:
- Page Name: this doesn't do anything but identify the type of page as an assist to the Editor/Administrator
- Image Position: when you select a hero image, you might want to zero in on the important part of the image. For example, if the important part was centered in the image, you would select "Center Center".
- Image Overlay: this allows you to lighten or darken the hero image for effect
- Image Height: this allows you to modify how much of the screen is take up by the hero image
- Image Parallax: Scroll = the image scrolls with the cursor; Fixed = the image is a "parallax" image, or stays fixed on the screen while data on the screen moves past it
- Buttons 1 and 2: if you specify Button Text and Button URL, a button will be inserted into the hero below your title. Button URL's can be full or relative URLs.